I meant to get this post up yesterday but got a bit distracted… probably by something sparkly… but there are things I am really grateful for and I didn’t want to let that pass so here they are!
1. On Sunday I was having a rough day. I was sick, feeling down and exhausted. One of my sweetest friends sent me this text message
I love my friends and family! After I got this message I definitely felt better. Sometimes you just need a reminder that you are loved! And when it’s done creatively, it’s all the better!
2. I have The EZ Memorial Run tomorrow. This is a somber event – Officer Eric Zapata was killed in the line of duty a year ago here in Kalamazoo. While the cause isn’t happy people from all over Kalamazoo are signed up for this inaugural event. Like hundreds – isn’t that amazing?!
3. My bio is UP on Fit Approach! SOOOOO EXCITED!! I can’t even believe it myself! You can check me out by hitting up the link (then going to the About section and clicking on ambassadors) as well as meet the other Sweat Pink Ambassadors. They are an amazing group of women that definitely inspire me.
4. Today will be a rainy run. I am actually kind of looking forward to it. It’s been one of those lazy spring rains where it stops and starts but isn’t a torrential downpour. Not to mention, it makes me feel like a BAMF to be running outside when others are inside. Weird, that I have more motivation to run in nasty weather than in good!
5. A big sale at RunningWarehouse! :) Yeah, I need more running gear like I need a hole in the head but sometimes things call out to you and today I wasn’t strong enough to deny this call! What did I get?
So those are my new treasures and yes, I am ready to rock them!
6. Aspaeris Pivot shorts are sponsoring us for the Chicago Ragnar! I am thrilled to be representing this awesome company and really happy my legs, bum and knees will be healthy because of their awesome design. Check out their site
One aspect of these shorts I really like is unlike other compression gear I’ve worn, they aren’t so tight on my stomach that it’s hard to breathe. I’ve had gear like this in the past where it compresses my stomach so much I can’t get a full breath while running. This most definitely outweighs the benefits of the compression on my legs. I recommend these shorts!
While there are other things making me very happy this week, I’ll leave you with this current list. What is making you happy today? Or yesterday?