***Yippee! I finally feel like I am recovering from my never-ending headache. Here is a post I started at some point last week (the days have all run together). It all still applies!
There are times when I become a bit obsessed with things. I am not sure where this comes from but once I like something I tend to go a bit overboard. Here is a list of some of my infatuations:
1. Twilight – I made fun of this book mercilessly when some of my students were reading it. Now, I watch the movies… a lot. Two weekends ago, I watched the first one 4 times. I was on call for work so that was part of it but still, I completely admit this is weird.
2. Sweet Potato casserole – I had this for the first time a few years ago at Thanksgiving. Now I make it at least twice a month. In fact, there is one in the oven right now.
3. T-rex – yep, completely obsessed!
4. Coffee – this has increased over the last few months so that I buy decaf in order to drink this goodness in the evening. I am actually trying to eliminate my evening coffee but it’s on my mind… a lot.
5. Pinterest – oh my goodness, I can’t even tell you how much I love pinterest! Sometimes when I am stressed out, I “pin” a few things and then feel much better. Normal, right?
6. Artificial Blueberry flavoring – yep, you read that correctly. My top three favorites are Blueberry Frosted Mini wheats, Blueberry Nutrigrain bars and Special K Blueberry crisps. The trifecta of goodness. There has been a box of Blueberry Frosted Mini wheats in my apt continuously for the last 4 years. I am absolutely not joking.
7. Cuties – I’ve talked about my love for Cuties before and after I wrote about them I felt like there was a run on them at the store. So, let’s keep it our secret, okay?
8. Eggs – this one has been going on for years now. Even when everyone told me eggs were cholesterol bombs, which of course isn’t the truth, I still ate them. Everyday for breakfast. I still consider this one of my weight loss “secrets”.
9. Diet 7-Up – this one is new-ish. I am not sure why I love it so much but I think it helps to settle my stomach with its bubbles and sort of flat taste. I’m not doing it justice because I think it tastes really good!
10. Blogs :) Seriously, I love reading blogs! I love reading archives and catching up on people’s lives who inspire me, make me laugh and encourage me. You know when you find a new series on Netflix and you don’t move until you have watched every season possible? I get like that with blogs. Two others that I find both funny and hardcore are “It’s A Dog Lick Baby World” and “Chocolate is My Life“. I think the three of us could/would be friends. That doesn’t sound stalk-ery, right?!
11. Simon – but that’s a total given, right?
Happy Sunday folks!