Are you singing the theme song from Mulan? No? How ’bout now…….
15 thing Friday isn’t my brainchild… instead we have RunningOfftheReeses for this lovely bloggy concept!
1. Happy Spring! I know, I know… it’s snowing outside and REALLY cold but at the end of the last two days it was sunny! I’m pretty sure Mother Nature is completely trying to buy our love for all of the snowy shenanigans
2. The Gonzaga Men’s Basketball team tried to kill me yesterday… yeah, that score was too close
|Gonzaga #1 «||34||30||64|
3. I tried to explain to people that I still wasn’t feeling that great and one person said, “but you are drinking coffee.” Ummm… that’s because coffee is a necessity. Fact.
4. Seriously – I was a little overwhelmed by all of the Triscuits choices:
5. Buzzfeed’s are the best! This one deals with the best college food out there and Gonzaga is on the list! They feature the COG chocolate chip cookie. Yep, it’s true – my hips and bum remember it well. What is a COG cookie? First of all, COG stands for, “Center of Gonzaga” – at least this is the rumor (it’s not true!) and this is our cafeteria. The cookies ROCK!
6. Pretty much, this has been my diet for days now. Oh add in a sugar-cinnamon bagels.
7. I can’t wait to make this Amish cinnamon bread in the next couple of days. Yes, I am very much obsessed with sugar-cinnamon at the moment.
8. Last Friday, my dear friend had a gender-reveal party since she is preggers. I’ve been saying for months now it’s a boy. Guess what? I was RIGHT! This isn’t the first time I’ve been right. I was right about my friend’s baby girl, too. I’m like a baby-guesser-whisperer! I think I should make a business out of this
9. The universe wants me to have a big soft pretzel. I feel like everywhere I go, someone is eating this delish treat.
10. You know how there are times when you are thinking, “Man, all I want is food made in a MUG!” Yep, I heard your cry and apparently so did other people because here are a ton of recipes! Actually, most of them look tasty!
11. My new meds are causing some weird side effects. I talked to my big sis about it and she sent me this text. She’s the best!
12. Did you know cow’s have best friends with other cows? I LOVE this fact!
13. Have you seen this lunch meat commercial? I thought it was some kind of movie trailer at first! Then I just started laughing!
15. The GOOFY CHALLENGE! Okay, so I’ve been hearing some rumors that Walt Disney World is adding some craziness to their marathon weekend. Here’s the deal – they already have a 5k, which will be on Thursday, now possibly adding a 10k on Friday and then the half on Saturday and the full on Sunday. It would be called Dopey something (I can’t remember). The Goofy Challenge has been around for a bit and it’s doing the 1/2 on Saturday and the full on Sunday. I’m definitely signing up for this one. But what about the Dopey? The clincher? It’s $495 smackers. I know. But the Goofy Challenge is $305 so that’s not cheap either. And I am not doing the Chicago marathon… ugh – look at me! I can talk myself into anything… what should I do?
*Really, I want your opinion! Spill your thoughts!!