*Sorry for the delay in posting! It was written but I used Target as a coping skill after today…
It wasn’t my intention for the whole plan to get my business in order to become a goal list for the month. Instead it was simply a plan to right some of the wrongs I was living. However, it was nice to start looking at these AS goals.
For May, I wanted to bring some life back to this blog, get my health under control, revamp my apt and look for the positive in life. I feel good about the progress I made in all of these areas. I will continue to have these on my list but some of it is becoming more habitual than it was in the past. I do love me some progress – YAY!
Now how about some June goals – I’ve thought about these and many are ongoing from the May list (see above). So here are the newbies:
1. Less naps! Whew, this is going to be a tough one since I LOVE to sleep! But it’s messing with my REM cycles so time to put these to bed (oh, I do love a bad pun!)
2. Wake up and work out in the morning at least twice a week. I have my eye on the prize for this one. I am determined but also don’t want to feel like a failure by saying everyday when I don’t think I will be able to do it. Baby steps.
3. 30 day Shred with Jillian. Ugh – my body hurts already
4. Work on my iWill goal for the Under Armour what is beautiful campaign. As I mentioned the other day, my goal is to cut two mins off of my average pace for 4 miles.
5. DOPEY CHALLENGE training starts MONDAY, June 9th. If you haven’t looked at a calendar lately, this is next week! I am excited, nervous and all-around looking forward to it. My training plan still needs some tweaking but I will work on it this week. When I get a better handle on it, I will put it up here on the blog. I spent hours looking for one Saturday night and I didn’t find much. Maybe it’s too soon? Wait, am I AHEAD of the game?! I think we should have a moment of silence for this good business!
June is going to be a plain nutty month for me. Work is going to be bat sh*% crazy and it will be my busiest month. This week alone, I have three presentations, two doctor appointments, three work related socials and other meetings. I like not feeling overloaded with tons of goals so here they