Man, I wanted to think of another “t” word for this title as I love alliteration. But I was too lazy.
1. I didn’t run Mon/Tues/Wed. I know I said I was going to and that I didn’t think I should run more than 3 days in a row. Now I’m about to run 4 days in a row to finish out the week. What can I say? I was cold. And tired. And lazy.
2. I don’t like mini Reeses cups but I like regular size ones.
3. I’ve figured out how to have two coffees a day. I figure since my morning coffee is smaller (BARELY 16 oz) then I definitely need 6-8 oz more in the afternoon. It’s science.
4. My co-workers mentioned this movie today and now we all can’t stop laughing about it.
5. As mentioned, I had pizza last week. Now, I can’t get rid of that craving! I’m ordering it again on Friday night.
6. My friends have surprised me with a fun day on Saturday with all of us together. They all have kiddies and two live out of town so this is a BIG deal. The truth part? We are going to watch 50 Shades of Grey. The things I do for my friends.
7. I’m really in the mood to buy stuff. I’ve had to talk myself out of it on a couple of occasions so far and even asked office mate to step in and talk me down from the purchasing cliff. Aside from the two pairs of running shoes (used birthday money) I’ve been doing okay. But the urge is so tough to fight!
8. I’m just freakin’ freezing lately. It puts the kabosh on ALL of my motivation. I want my hoodie/sweatpants cocoon forever.
9. I’ve been in bed by 10 pm (one 10:30) every single night for the last week and a half. I’m surprised at how this has helped my tummy.
10. Speaking of my tummy, I desperately wanted to order the best pizza ever this past Saturday. It’s from a local place, mega deep dish, buttery goodness. I mean, I had the phone number DIALED. Then I remembered how horrible I felt last week and thankfully held myself back. It was a good decision, especially since I’ve felt pretty decent all week.
11. Of course this means I did some of that horribleness to myself last week. Pretty much a work in progress, I am.
12. My concept of hell would be an endless line of cars that I had to scrap ice and snow off of forever. I absolutely hate doing this. I have no idea why I live in MI.
13. I’m headed to a real live PT professional tonight to have my ankle/arch checked out! My arch has been messed up for a couple of years now and my ankle for about a year, maybe a tad longer. It’s a free walk-in injury clinic that happens once a month through our local running group. I almost didn’t make an appt because driving at night AND in the snow is just a bad idea for me in general. Then I figured out I wouldn’t be able to make it for another two months. I decided to stop being lazy/nervous and JUST DO IT.
14. Apparently, I can’t count as I realized (with the help of a friend) that Simon will be 10 yrs old this May. What in sam-hill?! I can’t even get over this! I thought he was going to be 8. Some pet-mom I am.
I WILL run tonight. I can’t put it off any longer if I am going to hit 20 miles this week. I’m hoping PT person will show me how to tape my ankle up right as it helps immensely. Or they will just pull the ache/pain out of it all magic like – I’d be okay with this as well.
Over and out friends.